Only 3-ingredients, tastes like chocolate cake batter, and is good for you!
Can we all just agree that batters are always better than the baked product?Cookie dough is infinitely better than chocolate chip cookies. And cake batter is better than cakes.
I have an undying love for funfetti cake batter. But I like any cake batter really (my 2nd favorite is butter pecan, ohmygosh it's good).
We've had a box of chocolate cake mix sitting on our shelf for a while. I've kind of been wondering what I could make with it for a while, because I've been on a streak of not wanting to bake. (I've got no idea why, but it's true.)
I finally made this dip and guess what. It's awesome. Like, devour the whole thing without a graham cracker awesome. I actually did just eat it with a spoon because I recently had my braces tightened (worst thing ever) and I can't chew, so I ate it with a spoon. Don't let the graham cracker in the photo fool you.
It's only 3 ingredients, chocolate cake mix, greek yogurt, and cool whip. It's super easy, and is crazy delicious! It's very easily adapted to feed a crowd, or be single serving!
One of the best parts is . . . it's good for you! Now, isn't as good for you as spinach or anything like that. But, it is a good way to get some protein, and is guilt free.
It tasted just like a creamy chocolate cake batter, and I can't get enough of it!
Skinny Chocolate Cake Batter Dip
Super easy, 3 ingredients, tastes like chocolate cake batter, and is healthy!
Prep Time: 1 minute Total Time:1 minute
4 stars ****
Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons chocolate cake mix
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lite cool whip
- sprinkles
- Mix cake mix, greek yogurt and cool whip in a bowl.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Serve.
*this can be substituted with any cake mix
*this recipe is easily doubled, tripled, etc.
This literally takes less than a minute to make, is good for you, and will be loved by anyone who eats it, seriously!
It's also super adaptable, easily tripled, and you can sub in other cake mixes for different flavors.
Go make it!





No comments:
Post a Comment